Feedback and issues with the website

BOSH Forums BOSHrun Feedback and issues with the website

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ashley Nye (Admin) Ashley Nye (Admin) 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

If you have a problem using the website, find an error, want to make a request or even have some positive feedback I’d be happy to hear from you. If you are registered and logged in, feel free to reply to this topic or message me @admin.

Profile photo of Paul Crowe
    Paul Crowe
    Participant

All good so far AshleyπŸ‘

Brilliant! Good to hear. Do keep me updated with how you’re getting on.

Profile photo of John Taylor
    John Taylor
    Participant

I am finding my way around and even set my profile pic. All looking good πŸ‘

Profile photo of John Taylor
    John Taylor
    Participant

Ashley
    When logging in I tick the “Remember me” box, but it doesn’t, is it a web fault or my phone?

Hi John – not entirely sure. What phone/browser are you using? I think there could be an issue with trying to login at boshrun.com/wp-login.php rather than http://www.boshrun.com/wp-login.php – it seems to like the second version better when using the ‘remember me’ function. I’ll make a note to research this more tomorrow – thanks for pointing it out!

Profile photo of Anna Pomfret
    Anna Pomfret
    Participant

Is there a way we could have a feature in the events calendar to say you are runnning a race? Might make it easier to organise meeting other boshers. Or could do it in the forum. Maybe also could be able to add details of a bosh meet up before/after events.

Very good suggestions – I’m looking into making the events calendar open for all members to post in so those details could be added. Hopefully it’ll be a feature coming soon πŸ™‚

Profile photo of Doug Young
        Doug Young
        Participant

Hi Ashley,

Love the site, good work πŸ™‚

How do we get events added to the calendar?

Thanks
        Doug

Profile photo of Kim Ivory
    Kim Ivory
    Participant

Hi Ashley,
    The site’s looking good.
    How do I make a Friend request to someone?
    Many thanks
    Kim

Hi Kim,
      Thank you! Much appreciated. If you want to add someone, go to their profile by clicking on their name where there will be an ‘add friend’ button.
      Alternatively you can click on the ‘members’ tab in the navigation bar and there is a search bar in which you can enter the members name or username. The ‘add friend’ button will also appear here.
      Hope this helps,
      Ashley

Profile photo of Kim Ivory
    Kim Ivory
    Participant

Thank you Ashley. Done it!

Profile photo of Leonard
    Leonard
    Participant

Could you please tell me how do I upload a photo for MY Profile.

Hi Leonard,

Go to your profile (members>profile) and then there will be a list of things that say view, edit, change profile picture. Here you can upload an image (screenshot below).

Change profile picture screenshot

Hope this helps,
      Ashley

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.