Sussex Bosh Sunday Social Run

BOSH Forums Looking for a running group? Sussex Bosh Sunday Social Run

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BOSH Mother BOSH Mother 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of BOSH Mother
    BOSH Mother
    Participant

Every Sunday somewhere in Sussex there is a social run for Boshers followed by breakfast. Run starts at 09:00 if it’s an hour run or 08:30 if it’s a longer run. There’s a loyalty card and if you get it stamped 10 times you get a fun gift. It’s open to all Boshers of any ability can run it as it’s an out and back. So don’t be put off if you feel you are slow as you run at your own pace (and then the fast one’s will struggle to catch up on the turn around haha). We also have the odd mid week training provided by trainers who give us great discount,priority for these classes go to regular attendees as a bonus for their loyalty. These are small classes but other’s can put their name down too and if there’s room can attend.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of BOSH Mother BOSH Mother.
    Profile photo of Nick t
    Nick t
    Participant

Right then people. I’ve got a hilly one planned for you for Sunday 27th.

Up passed lancing college to the great views at the top of steep down.

We have two choices of where to meet. We can either park near the old Sussex pad hotel and then just go and out and back up the hill or we can park near Ricardo. Near the toll bridge. This route will have an addition mile/1.5km to get to the bottom of the hill. I think at the bottom of the hill is the best option. I will make sure it’s ok for parking tomorrow.

Let me know on the Facebook event page or on here if you plan to attend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.